Guidelines to Parents
We Firmly Believe :-
- It is the hard work and sincerity that take us to top. There is no shorter route.
- We should serve the mankind with human compassions. Service to mankind is service to God. From The Principal.
You are the 'first teacher' of your child. Your child's individual/social behaviour is largely influenced / attracted by your own behaviour, home environment, the language you speak at home, the cooperation you render to the society etc. Unless you cooperate and do your bit first, the school wouldn't be able to use any magic stick to child's personality, all by itself. We are all here to render our best. It is out commitment and will never let you down on this.
Certain Points for you :-
- Please send your child to school neat and clean, in proper uniform, smartly dressed. Do not send your child late to the school. Late corners spoil the school discipline & miss the prime learning span.
- Children are strictly forbidden to go out of the school during the school hours without permission from the principal/Duty Teacher.
- Books, notebooks, bags, Tiffin box etc. should bear the name and class of the student.
- Don't allow your child to bring any costly item to school.
- Once a student attends the school, he/she will not be allowed any short leave except in very genuine cases. In case of emergency, the child will be escorted home by the parent only with the permission of the principal.
- Parents are requested to check the diaries of their children daily and ensure the instructions are being followed by their wards properly.
- Please see and counter sign the remarks in the diary regularly.
- Don't send your ward to the school when he/she is suffering from any contagious or infectious disease.
- Please ensure that your ward is escorted safely to school and back. The school has a bus, that meets the parameters as prescribed under the law. In case of private vans/vehicles, ensure safety of the Children while commuting. Do not hand over your child to an unknown person/vehicle. Do not send an unknown person to pick- up your child from school.
- Please send leave application if the child remains absent giving the reason.
- Co-operate with the school in ensuring an effective education of your child. This can be done by (1) Providing facilities of study. (2) Providing books and other equipments to your ward. (3) Assisting and guiding your ward in depositing project work/home work in time. (4) Timely payment of school dues.
- Should you feel or notice that your ward is not making the desired progress, kindly see the principal (You are always welcome to the school to ensure the progress of your ward. You can also meet the class teacher at the start & pack-up time, In case of extreme urgency).
- PTA meeting must be attended regularly, we are transparent & open to all the parents. These are held on last Saturday of the alternate month & shall be notified in the diary/SM Ses.
- The school celebrates various functions, like Independence day, Republic Day, Teacher's Day, Diwali, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Children's Day, Christmas etc. Parents are requested to liaise and cooperate to ensure that child participates in such functions, wherever suitable. Medium of Instructions :-1. The school imparts education through English medium. 2. Students studying in class 5th & above are to speak English only, in the School premises (except Hindi & Sanskrit period).